Sensational New Music Book for 2016
Back in the 60’s I toured Europe extensively as a musician and during this time I worked with several world class guitarists – superb musicians. But one thing that they all had in common was that none of them could read music.
Ironically, I could read music having had a fairly extensive classical training, yet these guys were teaching me stuff that I’d never heard of.
Since those times I’ve written a few books on keyboard tuition, mainly geared around learning to read music and playing techniques. But then I got thinking; during my time as a touring soul / funk / prog rock musician, although I could read music, I never actually needed to. When I first joined one particular backing band I was presented with some chord lines to follow, but that’s as close as it ever got.
So I can emphatically say that learning to read music won’t improve your technical playing ability one iota! How can it? – one is theory, the other practice!
So learning to read music is a total waste of time then?
No, actually I think it’s a very good >copy other people and in some cases this can help you learn. But ultimately copying other people is not what it’s all about; – great musicians create!
In this book you’ll find superb exercises to give you a great technique as well as all the theoretical information that you need – all without reading music.
This book is unique and very comprehensive, you’ll not find anything like it anywhere else.
Items included are:
- Unique 5 finger exercise which will you teach you every major and minor chord as well as begin to teach you the scales;
- An explanation of intervals and scale construction;
- Every major and minor scale (melodic, harmonic and natural) in keyboard view with left and right hand fingering;
- Major and minor pentatonic scales in the most used keys in keyboard view with fingering;
- Blues scales in the most used keys in keyboard view;
- Scale modes;
- An explanation of arpeggios and broken chords;
- Major and minor arpeggios in every key in keyboard view with left and right hand fingering;
- Arpeggio and broken chords exercises;
- Audio links for all of the examples and exercises;
- Chord construction explained in detail;
- Chord fingering;
- Diatonic chords;
- Charts with every chord that you will ever need;
- How to play from a fake book without reading music;
- How to play by ear;
- Plus more!
All in all this is probably the most extensive book of its kind available, in fact probably the only book of its kind.
Learn How to Play Piano / Keyboard By Ear
Without Reading Music
Everything Shown in Keyboard View
Instant Download Version – only £5.99 IMPORTANT: After payment is complete click the BACK TO MERCHANT button where you will be redirected to where you can download the guide instantly!